Modelling and simulation of material handling machinary
Multiphase flow with two or more phases
Structural integrity analysis
Bulk material flow, modelling of behavior of sand, grains or stones.
FEA: Finite Element Analysis
- Failure analysis.
- Thermal profiles and thermal stresses calculation.
- Estimation of stresses and strains.
- Structural integrity analysis of equipments under thermal and mechanical loads.
- Design optimization.
CFD: Computing fluids Dynamics
- Study of flows in real situations
- Effluent behavior and the evolution of their properties are be detailed described.
- Mixed Flows: flows in the presence of two or more phases, liquid-gas, liquid-solid, etc. Pipes, reactors, filtration system..
- Bulk Flow: the behavior of granular solids (sands, grains, stones) in the processing, transportation or storage media is analyzed.
- Process Optimization.