Product and process development management
- Product and process development management.
- Definition of management guidelines for effective execution.
- Industrial evaluation and business status for the different product segments.
- Development program (product and processs): feasibility analysis and definitions on how to structure.
- Organizational analysis
- Review of the organization chart.
- Definition of competences and capacities.
- Management methodology: definition of governance.
- Resource allocation. Schedule follow up.
- Definition of KPIs of the program.
- Maintain alignment with business strategy.
- Definition of intellectual property policy.
• Experimental resources
- Networking with external entities from the academic and industrial environment.
- Definition of tools and tests.